Terms and conditions
The rates that apply are valid on the day of your quote, if you quote later there may be variation.
An email confirming the reservation will be sent after the payment has been made.
Reservations for services are subject to availability at the time of processing your request and cannot be guaranteed until full payment has been received.
At the beginning of the trip, it is mandatory to carry an official identification. In case of being a foreigner, it must be the passport with 6 months prior to expiration.
We suggest you read the cancellation policies as any change of reservation is subject to availability and re-quote of rates.
Prices are per person and include the services indicated in the description.
We accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Master Card and American Express, as well as PayPal. If you do not have a credit card, you can pay us by bank transfer or in cash, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require a tax invoice, you must notify it to the email email@example.com, before making your reservation and it will be delivered to you after having provided the services.
Cancellations must be reported to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservations canceled 22 days in advance, receive the total amount for another trip with Biajeros.com during the 6 months after its cancellation.
- Reservations canceled 21 to 10 days before the date of the trip, are subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount of the amount of your reservation and the other 50% is usable for another trip with Biajeros.com during the 6 months after its cancellation.
- Reservations canceled 10 to 0 days before the date of the service or in case of not arriving, will not be refundable or endorsable.
- In the trips offered, Biajeros reserves the right to modify the planned travel itinerary only in the event that it is essential for its better organization or if there are circumstances of force majeure that oblige it.
- Biajeros will not be responsible for delays, advances or cancellations in the itineraries.
- In case of not showing the minimum number of expected travelers or for any justified reason, Biajeros can suspend any of the planned travel dates and grant them on another date or in case of canceling that trip the amount will be paid to the client on his next trip.
- If a package reservation has been made and the transport is not used by the passenger’s decision, there will be no discount in the rate and / or refund of the cost of the transport.
Cancellation for causes not attributable to the company:
- Biajeros will not assume responsibility for any claim, cost or expenses arising from personal or third party injuries, accidents or death, loss or damage of personal belongings, loss of fun, anger, disappointment, anguish or frustration, whether mental or physical that result from what is mentioned below:
- Acts or omissions of any activity presented on the trip.
- Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather, or any other cause beyond the direct control of Biajeros.
- Failure of the client to present their official identification and / or sign their responsive letter.
- Failure to follow instructions by the client at times and dates of departure to the different activities.
- Cancellation or change for any reason of the travel services offered. We reserve the right to cancel or change travel services at our discretion, but will attempt to replace them with comparable or equal services.
- In the event of cancellation, Biajeros will be responsible for refunding the total amount of the money paid.
- If the services are canceled or interrupted for reasons beyond the control of Biajeros; such as weather, hurricane, earthquake, acts of terrorism, marches and demonstrations, etc. Biajeros will not be responsible for reimbursing the money paid for the trip.
- The photographs displayed on the portal are representative and does not guarantee that upon arrival everything will be exactly the same as seen in the photographs.
- The description of the travel services are informative and do not guarantee that they will be exactly the same upon arrival.
- Biajeros reserves the right to cease the participation of any client at any time of the trip, if it is considered a danger to the safety of other clients or the company. This may refer to issues of verbal and / or physical violence, carrying illicit drugs, excessive alcohol consumption, risky behavior, etc.
- Any claim must be made in writing to the following email email@example.com, and must be received no later than 15 days after the return of your trip. After that period of time the company will not receive any claim.
Our prices do not include:
- Tips of a personal nature to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Transfers to sites other than those specified.
- Extra expenses of any kind that are not duly specified in the itineraries.
BIAJEROS cares about the well-being of our clients; therefore, we ask the client to have INSURANCE OF MEDICAL EXPENSES for any eventuality.
If you do not have it, you can contract it with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 15 days before your trip.
This carries an extra charge.
Biajeros is not responsible for any accident or illness presented or occurred during the trip.